Saturday, July 4, 2009

Level On The Outside Begins.

Obviously, this is my first entry ever and as you can see, I'm still working the kinks on my blog account. I've always wanted to blog about whats on my mind but I never got around to finally making a blog (until now). Why didn't I make a blog earlier? Well, I have a lot of reasons why I only started now.

1) I found blogging to be a fad that would someday die down. Hence, I didn't see the point of writing when at some point nobody would read it.
2) Laziness.
3) I don't see the point of writing down every single important event that has happened in my life.
4) For some reason the word blog annoys me. Can't the people of the world wide web think of a better name than blog? There must be some other cooler name.

Anyway, Why am I blogging now? The biggest reason is that I wanted to do something new. Just to break this cycle of SSDD's (Same Sh*t, Different Day) and who knows maybe this blogging thing will be fun for me. Let's just see what happens.

Time to start the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment